menu

Annely Juda Fine Art

Exhibition

Leon Kossoff: A Life in Painting

30 Sep–4 Dec 2021

Past

2020
2019
2018
2017
2016
2015
2014
2013
2012
2011
2010
2009
2008
2007
2006
2005
2004
2003
2002
2001
2000

Artists shown

About

Annely Juda (1914 – 2006) established the Molton Gallery (1960 – 1963) and then the Hamilton Galleries (1963 – 1967) in London before opening Annely Juda Fine Art with her son, David Juda, on 16th June 1968 in a warehouse space on London’s Tottenham Mews.  The first exhibition was ‘Now Open: Important Paintings of the 20thCentury and Young Artists’ and the presentation of the twentieth-century avant-garde works alongside contemporary art has carried on throughout the gallery’s history.

The gallery became known for exhibiting works from Russian Constructivism, the Bauhaus and De Stijl movements, showing artists such as Kandinksy, Malevich, Mondrian, Tatlin, Gabo, Lissitzky and Rodchenko; something which was rare at the time in England.  The gallery has continued to represent contemporary British and international artists alongside its historical program, along with artists’ estates. 

In 1990, the gallery moved to its current location at 23 Dering Street off New Bond Street in London’s Mayfair and remains under the directorship of David Juda.  The gallery presents exhibitions of its represented artists along with curated group exhibitions.

Accessibility & facilities

Accessible toilet


Back to top